Hello everyone. Today is Friday once more. I have found some quotes I hope you will like and enjoy. I also hope they pick you up and make you smile some.
Here they are:
- Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen. Johonn Wolfgang van Goethe
- Never underestimate the power dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us. Wilma Rudolph
- Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Byron Pulsifer
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Happiness is an uphill battle. Wear the good shoes. Kurt Vonnegut
- Without ice cream there would be chao’s and darkness. Don Kardong
- When things go wrong, don’t go with them. Elvis Presley
- Happiness is a warm puppy. Charles M. Schulz
- Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go. Carol Burnett
I have finished writing these out. Now I really hope you liked them and msiled once at least.
Have a wonderful week ahead everyone.