Hello Everybody. I have been tagged by my good friend Mrs. Holliman @ GOD’S LOVE for the ” I Love My Job Tag” and I am so grateful to her for this. I have to say this, if you have not been to her blog than you missed this one. Her Blog is full of God’s Love and how important it is to each one of us. You will find peace in her blog from Heavenly Father love. Thank you and God bless you !!
I Love My Job Tag :
Websters defines a job as a paid position of regular employment. However, there are many jobs which we never receive a paycheck. ( I.E. Stay-at-home-parent, caregiver etc). So far the purposes of this tag, a job is any work that you do on a regular basis. No paycheck is required.
How To Play :
- Use the ” I Love My Job” graphic above.
- Tag the creator ” Barb at My Life In Our Father’s World.
- Tell us why you love your job.
- Invite your fellow bloggers to participate by tagging them. ( There is no minimum/maximum number of “Invites” ).
Why I Love My Job:
- Allows me all the time I want to fulfill my job as a ” Fresh Air Sniffer”.
- I can simply open my door and take a big whiff of the wind as it hits my face at 60 km/hr.
- I can take an easy walk down town. This gives me about an hour to sniff the fresh country air. There’s nothing like it all !!
- Lately the air is cold so I do not take many sniffs of the air as it may freeze my nostrils closed.
- I love my job because no one else wants it.
- I have to admit I do help millions of country folks by ” Sniffing The Fresh Air For Them ” first. better me than them others.
- The #1 Thing about my job is it is a home based entrepreneurial type of work.
- This is the type of work that Wayne & Schuster would’ve loved to do. they were funnier than me am.
- I love my job as it allows me to write my books and my blogs. which are not paying me anyways right now.
These Who I Tag:
- Arta Zimaj @artazimajblog
- B&D Product & Food Review@bpproduct&foodreview
- chasingthemaximumlife @chasingthemaximumlife
- Maria Cristina Gina Baroso @mariacristinabarosogovph
- Cindy Georgakas @uniquelyfitblog
- Tangie T. Woods @tangietw