I would like to thank Chateau Cherie for nominating me for this Tag. I am honoured and humbled to have been nominated by someone who has such an incredible blog. Cherie is an extraordinary writer who blogs about bullies, and anti-bullying antics. And how everyone is effected growing up if they were bullied. You should really check out her blog to get the full messages : https:Chateau Cherie.wordpress.com
Thank you Chateau Cherie for Nominating me for a blog where I can describe some things that make me happy !
Rules and Regulations of this Tag :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List fifteen of your small joys.
- Nominate Five other Blogger Friends who bring you joy.
Fifteen Small Things That Bring Me Joy:
- Having nothing yo worry over. Just have a perfect day which brings me joy.
- Watching reruns of old tv shows. Whether it is Friends, Three’s Company, Matlock, Dukes of Hazard. I feel very relaxed and comfortable like I did back in those days.
- Writing Books. I have always enjoyed creating a story out a suggestion. Writing a full length book is rewarding and fulfilling.
- Blogging. Blogging makes me express things clearly inside of a short story. I enjoy creating blogs for others to read and like.
- Short Walks. They relax me with every step I take. I love them more when the wind is blowing nice and cool.
- Reading. Allows me to escape the everyday hum drum of life. It allows me to slip into other times far away or near but they enthrall me.
- Having a good talk. Especially, when you have not talked with the other person for a long time.
- Sleeping in. Especially for very long hours which make me feel refreshed.
- Ice Cream. Yes, I know as well.
- Music. I love lsitening to music of most genres from the late 1950’s to today’s music.
- Hitch Hiking. I have always enjoyed doing this when i was very young. It was safe back in those times.
- Watching Good Movies. Just because we all love them one’s. They keep our attention and fill our minds with all sorts of action, drams or comedy roles.
- Hot Showers. They are very nice and I always feel revived after having one.
- Art Work. I have always enjoyed good art work. The old masters are a given to grab our eyes and hold them. I find newer artists are just as capable depending on the work in inside the frame.
- Taking Pictures. I have to admit I always enjoyed taking pictures of Mother nature’s wonders which is just as awesome years later.
My Nominations are :
Mrs. Holliman https://God’sLove.wordpress.com
Thank you all for taking the time to read this post ! Please tell me in the comments if you relate to any of the things that I mentioned in my list !