I want to thank Mrs. Holliman for having other bloggers to do this tag. I am grateful to have you as a follower and a friend. Please take some time and check out her blog. Mrs. Holliman God’s Love has an inspirational blog. Don’t forget to give her a follow while you are checking her blog out.
Ten Things That Make Me Happy Rules :
- List 10 things that make you happy. ( Linking to them, sharing pictures, writing poems about them, jokes etc are all encouraged nut not required.)
- List 10 people who make you happy. ( Notify them of their Tag)
Ten Things That Make Me Happy :
- Church- I enjoy going to church on Sundays as the feeling of the Holy Spirit can be felt which makes me happy. I can relax and soak up the atmosphere in the chapel.
2. Blogging – I really like to write blogs that other bloggers and readers will enjoy. I let my imagination run wild when I write. As my Blog will attest to lol
3. Writing Books- I have only wrote two books so far but I really love creating the characters and scenes etc.
4. Reading Books – Reading books has been one of my favorite past times since I was really very young. Our parents taught us to read and to read lots. I read most genres of books as this assists me with my writing.
5. Watching Movies
6. Traveling – I have always enjoy going to new places or return to old places depending on my mood at the time. I love the rocky mountains in western Canada. They stand so majestically like guardians in time for eternity.
7. Art Work- I have a number of pieces of art work in my house. I love looking at old pictures and new pictures created by real artists.
8. Nature- This is what made me do a lot of hitch hiking when I was young. Seeing the natural beauty that God created was so unreal and mind boggling to a set of teenage eyes.
9. Family- Family is very important to each and everyone one of us. This is what makes us come home for Holidays each and every year. I do not have new pictures of my family sorry. I could find some on line.
10. Friendship – Having true friendships with others is another important part of life. We would not be who we are today if it was not for friendship. They helped us grow as a person so we owe true friendship many many thanks.
The People Who Make Me Happy :
Meera Daesil Meera daesil
Invisibly Me Invisibly Me
Sheree View from the Back
cheriewhite Chateau Cherie
Katherine Katherines Blog
Freddiemercuryonline Freddie Mercury Online
Riya Gupta WORLD OF MY THOUGHTS