Hello everyone. I am here with another Tag. I am thankful to my friend Mr. Holliman : A Happy Life for tagging me in this award. I really enjoy his blog for healthy recipes for food and for spiritual food he provides on his blog. If you have not followed his blog then go have a read for yourselves. I know you will never be disappointed by his blog of recipes for our physical health and our spiritual health.
Intro : The Tag is based on Luke 19, the tale of ten lepers. In the story Jesus heals ten men with leprosy, a terrible disease that removes your capacity for pain reception. Sadly only one of the ten healed men came abck to thank Jesus, and it is after this man that we aspire. Let’s be like the one leper. a man who’s gratefulness won over his joy.
Rules For This Award :
- Use any picture in your post that expresses gratitude.
- Ping back to the original post at 1 Grateful Person.
- Share the Intro.
- Share what you are grateful to Jesus For.
- Share a passage from the Bible about gratitude that means something to you.
- Tag anybody.
My List of Things I’m Grateful For :
- The Life God gave me.
- For my daughters and my family.
- To have Jesus in my life.
- To live each and everyday with his love.
- To help others.
- That my heart is still beating with a pacemaker’s help.
- For my clothing, the roof over my head and the food I am blessed with to eat.
- Knowing God, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Ghost as my constant companions.
- To be able to write and create both my blog and my books.
- I am where God wants me at this time in my life.
Bible Verse I share :
And whatsoever, ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. Clossians: 3:17 KJV
My Nominees are :
Lydia Potter, In His Service & Loving It
Jessy B. Love & Loss; Living in Between